How to Know Vijaya Bank CIF Number – 7 Ways
How to Find CIF Number of Vijaya Bank | How to Check CIF Number of Vijaya Bank | Check Vijaya Bank CIF Number | How to get Vijaya Bank CIF Number | How to Check Vijaya Bank CIF Number | How to find Vijaya Bank CIF Number | How do I Know My Vijaya CIF Number | CIF Number of Vijaya Bank Account without Passbook
In this article We will find the answer about, How to Know Vijaya Bank CIF Number.
What is My Vijaya Bank CIF Number | What is Vijaya Bank CIF Number
Vijaya Bank CIF Number stands for Customer Information File Number, which is a Unique Identification Number given by a Bank or Financial Institution to a Customer.
Vijaya Bank CIF Number is also known as Vijaya Bank CRN Number. CIF Number stands for Customer Reference Number.
Vijaya Bank CIF Number is used to identify and track the transactions and account related activities of the Bank Account Holder.
How to Know My Vijaya Bank CIF Number Online | How to Know Vijaya Bank CIF Number | How to Check CIF Number in Vijaya Bank Account
To know your Vijaya Bank CIF Number, You can follow these steps:
1. Check Your Bank Statement
2. Use Internet Banking
3. Use Mobile Banking App
4. Check Your Bank Passbook
5. Check Your Bank Documents
6. Visit Your Bank Branch
7. Contact Bank Customer Care Number
Check Your Bank Statement: Your Vijaya Bank CIF Number is given in your Bank Statement. This is usually listed as a Reference Number.
Check Vijaya Bank Account Online: If You use Internet Banking of your Vijaya Bank,You can check your Vijaya Bank CIF Number by login to Vijaya Bank Account online. Bank CIF Number is listed in your Account Information or under Profile Information.
Use Vijaya Bank Mobile Banking App: If you use Vijaya Bank’s Mobile Banking App, You can login to your Bank Account and check the CIF Number of your Vijaya Account in the Account Profile section.
Check Your Vijaya Bank Passbook: Your Bank CIF Number is given in your Bank Passbook, which you can easily check.
Check Your Vijaya Bank Documents: If you have any documents related to your Vijaya Bank Account, like welcome letter or Account Opening Documents; So the CIF Number of Your Vijaya Bank may be listed on these documents.
Visit Your Vijaya Bank: You can also know your Bank CIF Number by contacting Your Vijaya Bank Branch. For this, your Bank Passbook and an ID Proof such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card or Voter ID can be asked by the Bank staff, which must be kept with you while going to the Bank.
Contact Vijaya Bank Customer Care Number: You can contact Your Vijaya Bank Customer Care Number and know Your Vijaya Bank CIF Number from them. Some Bank Customer Care Numbers are given below.
- Vijaya Bank – 1800-425-5885, 1800-425-9992
- Union Bank of India – 18002082244 / 1800222244
- Central Bank of India – 1800 221911
- Bank of Maharashtra – 1800-233-4526/1800-102-2636
- Bank of India – 1800-103-1906/1800-220-229
- Karnataka Bank – 1800 425 1444
- Nainital Bank – 1800 180 4031
- Corporation Bank – 1800 22 22 44 / 1800 208 2244
- Allahabad Bank – 1800226061
- Andhra Bank – 18004251515
- Federal Bank – 1800 425 1199 / 91- 4842630994
- DCB Bank – 022 6899 7777, 040 6815 7777
- CSB Bank – 1800 266 9090
- RBL Bank – +91 22 6115 6300
- YES Bank – 18001200/022-50919800
- IDFC First Bank – 1800 10888
- IDBI Bank – 1800 200 1947
- IndusInd Bank – 022 68577777 / 022 44066666 / 022 42207777 / 1860 267 7777
- Dhanlaxmi Bank – 044 42413000
- City Union – 044-71225000
- Panjab & Sind Bank – 1800-419-8300
- Syndicate Bank – 1800 425 0018 / 1800 103 0018 / 1800 208 3333 / 1800 3011 3333
- South Indian Bank – 1800-425-1809 / 1800-102-9408
- Indian Overseas Bank – 044-28519528 / 044- 28524212
- PNB Bank – 1800 180 2222, 1800 103 2222, 0120-2490000
- PNB Helpline Number – 7827170170
- Indian Bank – 1800 425 00 000
- UCO Bank – 1800 103 0123
- Axis Bank – 18004195959 / 18004196969
- Canara Bank – 18004250018
- HDFC Bank – 1800227227
- ICICI Bank – 18001024242
- SBI Bank – 18004253800
- Bank of Baroda – 18001024455
- Federal Bank – 1800 425 1199 / 91- 4842630994
- Kotak Mahindra Bank – 1860 266 0811 / 1860 266 2666
How to Know Bank Customer Id instantly?
How to know if your Bank Account is Active or not?
How to Check Bank Account Number instantly?
What is the difference between Vijaya Bank CIF Number and IFSC Code | Difference between Vijaya Bank CIF Number and IFSC Code
Vijaya Bank CIF Number is a unique identification number assigned to each Bank Customer by a Vijaya Bank.
Vijaya Bank CIF Number is used to identify the Customer and their Account in Bank Records.
Vijaya Bank IFSC Code (Vijaya Financial System Code) is a unique code assigned by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to each Vijaya Bank Branch.
IFSC Code is used to identify the Bank and its Branch while making an electronic funds transfer, such as through National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) system or Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) system.
- In brief, Vijaya Bank CIF Number is a number which is assigned to a Vijaya Bank Customer by the Vijaya Bank to identify them, whereas Vijaya Bank IFSC Code is assigned by RBI to the Vijaya Bank to identify the Vijaya Bank branch.
- Vijaya Bank CIF Number is a unique identifier for an individual Vijaya Bank Customer whereas Vijaya Bank IFSC Code is a unique identifier for a Vijaya Bank Branch.
In this way, by following the steps mentioned above, You can easily find out Vijaya Bank CIF Number.
How did you like this article of ours, Do give us your feedback in the Comment Box. If you have any suggestion or question, You can also Email us, as well as You can follow us on other Social Media Platform, whose link You will find below in Contact Us.
How to Check Bank Account Holder Name?
How to Check Bank Loan Statement Online?
How to withdraw Final PF Online?
How to Find PF UAN Number Online?
What is PF Member Id and how to get it?