How to withdraw old PF Online | How to withdraw pf from mobile | How to withdraw 10-15 year old PF Amount | How can I claim my Old PF Amount
In this article, we will know How to withdraw old PF Online (EPFO Old PF Withdrawal Process Online) or if you have more than one PF account, how to transfer balance of your old PF account to a new PF account and how to withdraw it.
How to withdraw Old PF online
How can I withdraw my PF before 2014 | How to withdraw PF from Old PF Member Id
How to withdraw PF from Old PF Member id: If you have more than one PF account and you want to withdraw the balance of your previous or old PF account before 2014, then for this first you have to transfer the balance of the old PF account into currently available new PF account or the old member ID to the new member ID.
Once you have transferred the balance of your old PF account to the new PF account, you can easily claim your Advance PF in case of emergency and Final PF withdrawal if you have left your job.
The following details must be updated in your old PF account before transferring the balance of the old PF account to the new PF account, which you can check in the Service History of View option by login to the EPFO Member UAN Portal.
- Member Id
- Establishment Name
- Establishment Id
- Date of Joining EPF (DOJ EPF)
- Date of Exit EPF (DOJ EPF)
- Date of Joining EPS (DOJ EPS)
- Date of Exit EPS (DOE EPS)
Out of these, if you have left your old or earlier company, then after 2 months of leaving the company, you can request your employer to update the date of exit on the EPFO portal, Which is updated immediately by the employer.
If you want, you can also update the date of exit in the PF account after leaving your job, which is explained further.
How to activate my closed PF account | How to Activate Closed PF Account
If the PF of the old company has not been transferred to the PF account of the new company or there has been no PF withdrawal or transaction in your PF account for 36 months after leaving the job, then that PF account becomes inactive and such PF account is put in the category of inoperative PF account by EPFO.
Similarly, after leaving the job, if there is no claim for PF withdrawal in your PF account for 7 years, then your PF money is transferred to Senior Citizen Welfare Fund.
If your PF account is in inoperative category or has been deactivated, then you will not be able to make any PF withdrawal from that PF account. In order to get your closed PF account activated again, the concerned EPFO office has to apply for activation of your PF account.
Also read :-
Know how to check old PF account balance online.
How to Update Date of Exit in PF Account Online | How to update Date of Exit (DOE) In PF Account Online
How to Update Date of Exit in PF Account: If you have left your company, and more than 2 months have passed, then you can easily check the date of exit (Date of Exit – DOE) on EPFO Portal online. For Updating of Date of Exit you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all we have to go to the EPFO Member E Sewa Portal and login here with the help of our PF UAN Number and Password.
- Now click on the Manage option in the new page and click on the Mark Exit option in it.
- After this, you will select Employment from your given option, whose Date of Exit – DOE is to be updated.
- Now on the new page, you will be able to select the exact date of leaving your company from the Select Date of Exit (EPF) calendar.
- You will again select the date of leaving the company in the Re-select Date of Exit (EPF).
- Now next you have to select the reason for leaving the company, from the given option. (You can select CESSATION (SHORT SERVICE) Any other reason here)
- Now click on Request OTP below and 6 digit OTP will be received on the mobile number linked with your Aadhar card.
- After this, the OTP received is to be entered by typing in the given option Enter aadhaar based OTP, then ticking the small box given in the disclaimer below.
- After this, you will click on the Submit button given below, after which you will see a notification, in which it will be given, Are you sure you want to update Date of Exit? In this, click on Update option.
- Now you will see notification, Date of Exit updated successfully. Here we will click on the OK option.
In this way, on leaving the job, you can automatically update the Date of Exit Online Update in your PF account’s EPF and EPS immediately, and also you can check in the Service History in the View option on the EPFO Portal. .
Now if the Date of Exit is updated in your old PF account , then you can easily transfer the balance of that PF account to another PF account online, which is explained further.
Also read :-
Know how to find the UAN number of your PF account online and how to activate it.
How to transfer old PF into new PF account online | How to Transfer PF Amount Online
PF Transfer Process Online: To transfer the balance of your old PF account online to the new PF account, you have to follow the following steps-
- First of all we will go to the EPFO Member UAN Portal, the link of which is given below.
- Now here you have to log in with the help of your UAN number and password.
- After that click on the option Online Services given in the new page and click on ONE MEMBER – ONE EPF ACCOUNT (TRANSFER REQUEST) option.
EPFO PF Withdrawal Process in Hindi
(Now in the new page your personal information and current PF account details will appear, in this step 1 below you have to select the member id of that PF account, whose PF balance you want to transfer to the new PF account.)
- Here in the Attestation through option, you click on Present Employer.
- After this select your Member Id or UAN Number below and click on Get Details.
- Now all the PF Member ID details linked to your PF UAN number will be visible, you have to tick the box in front of the Member Id Details, whose PF balance you want to transfer to the new PF account.
- After this, in Step 2, by clicking on the box made in the disclaimer and click on Get OTP. (After this an OTP will be received on the mobile number linked with your Aadhar card)
- Enter the OTP received on the mobile number in the given box and click on the submit button.
After this, your PF transfer claim is successfully submitted on the EPFO portal and you can check your PF transfer claim status by clicking on Track Status option given here, also you can download Printable Form 13 from the given option.
After submitting the PF transfer claim online on the EPFO portal, it will be approved again by the field office of EPFO after it has been approved by your current employer and thus your old PF account balance will be transferred to the new PF account online. The transfer is done, which you can check online.
EPFO Online Track Claim Status: To check your PF transfer claim status, you can click on Track Claim Status of Online Services.
After the balance of the old PF account is transferred online to the new PF account, you can easily withdraw it, provided you have not withdrawn the final PF of the current PF account. Let us know how to withdraw advance or final PF of old or new PF account.
EPFO Old PF Withdrawal Process Online | How to withdraw PF using UAN Number
Old PF Withdrawal Process Online: If you have more than one PF account and you want to withdraw your final PF, then first of all you should merge or transfer all your old PF accounts to a new PF account.
If you have transferred your old PF to new PF account online as per the above guidelines, then you can claim your advance or final PF by following the steps mentioned above.
- First of all, EPFO Member will go to the UAN Portal, the link of which is given below.
- Now here with the help of your UAN Number and Password, you will log in to the EPFO portal.
- After this, on the new page, click on the Claim (FORM-31,19,10C & 10D) option in Online Services.
- After this your PF MEMBER DETAILS, KYC DETAILS and SERVICE DETAILS will appear on the new page, here in KYC details, the Bank Account Number option is available. After entering your bank account number, click on Verify Option and then click on the Yes option in the notification (I agree to the terms and conditions).
- After this, you will click on the Proceed for Online Claim option below.
- Now we will select the Claim form type in the new page, for this select the Claim option in ‘I want to apply for’ (Form 31 for Advance PF, Form 19 for Final PF, 10C for Pension PF)
- If you want to withdraw advance PF, then you have to select Form 31. After this, you will select your member ID from the Select Service option and then select any one Advance Para from the options given below for the purpose for which advance is required.
- If you want to withdraw Final PF (Employee Share + Employer Share), then you have to apply Form 19. Here if your final PF is more than Rs 50 thousand and you want to avoid deducting TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) on your final PF withdrawal, then you have to upload Form-15G .
- Similarly, if you want to withdraw pension PF, then you will apply Form 10C, for which it is necessary that you have withdrawn your final PF. (Your service period should be more than 6 months and less than 9.5 years)
- After this you will type your full address in the Employee address and after that, you will have to upload the scan copy of your bank account canceled checkbook or passbook from the given option, which should be clearly readable and whose size should be between 100kb to 500kb And with this it should be in jpg or jpeg format.
- After this, tick the small box made in the disclaimer below and then click on Get Aadhaar OTP below.
- Now an OTP will be received on the mobile number linked with your Aadhar card, which will be typed in the Enter OTP option and then click on ‘Validate OTP and Submit Claim form’ below.
In this way, your PF Claim Form gets submitted on the EPFO Portal, whose status you can check with the help of the TRACK CLAIM STATUS option in Online Services. PF Withdrawal money is transferred online to your given bank account in a maximum of 20 to 25 days.
How to withdraw your PF without UAN Number | How to Withdraw Money from Old PF Account without UAN
Old PF Withdrawal without UAN Number: If your PF account is before the year 2014 and your Aadhar card is not linked with that PF account, then you can withdraw your old PF without a UAN number in the following way.
To withdraw your old PF without a UAN number, you have to fill up the Composite Claim Form (Aadhaarless) and submit it to the concerned EPFO office after getting approved by your employer. You can download the Composite Claim Form (Non-Aadhaar) from the link given below.
Download Composite Claim Form (Non Aadhaar) PDF
In the Composite Claim Form (Aadhaarless) you have to enter your Full Name, Father’s or Husband’s Name, PF Account Number, Aadhar Number, Date of Birth, Company Joining, Date of Leaving the Company, PAN Card Number (Only for less than five years of service) Two copies of Form 15G/15H (if applicable) and reason for leaving the company.
Apart from this, you have to give your PF balance information along with the details of the bank account currently available for PF withdrawal or PF payment and your full postal address, after that put your signature in the specified space of this form. Now get it approved by your employer and get it signed at the given place and then submit it to your respective EPFO office.
After the verification of the PF claim made by you by the EPFO office, the PF money is transferred to your given bank account.
Thus, if you have more than one PF account, then you can easily withdraw all your old PF by transferring money from the old PF account to the new PF account or without a UAN number. For more details, you can visit our YouTube channel where you will get complete step-by-step information related to PF in the “ PF VIDEO SERIES ” playlist.
How did you like this article of ours, do give us your feedback in the Comment Box. If you have any suggestions or questions, you can also email us, as well as you can follow us on other social media, whose link you will find below in Contact Us.