How to Know ICICI Bank CIF Number – 7 Ways
How to Find CIF Number of ICICI Bank | How to Check CIF Number of ICICI Bank | Check ICICI Bank CIF Number | How to get ICICI Bank CIF Number | How to Check ICICI Bank CIF Number | How to find ICICI Bank CIF Number | How do I Know My ICICI CIF Number | CIF Number of ICICI Bank Account without Passbook
In this article We will find the answer about, How to Know ICICI Bank CIF Number.
What is My ICICI Bank CIF Number | What is ICICI Bank CIF Number
ICICI Bank CIF Number stands for Customer Information File Number, which is a Unique Identification Number given by a Bank or Financial Institution to a Customer.
ICICI Bank CIF Number is also known as ICICI Bank CRN Number. CIF Number stands for Customer Reference Number.
ICICI Bank CIF Number is used to identify and track the transactions and Account related activities of the Bank Account Holder.
How to Know My ICICI Bank CIF Number Online | How to Know ICICI CIF Number | How to Check CIF Number in ICICI Bank Account
To know your ICICI Bank CIF Number, You can follow these steps:
1. Check Your Bank Statement
2. Use Internet Banking
3. Use Mobile Banking App
4. Check Your Bank Passbook
5. Check Your Bank Documents
6. Visit Your Bank Branch
7. Contact Bank Customer Care Number
Check Your Bank Statement: Your ICICI Bank CIF Number is given in your Bank Statement. This is usually listed as a Reference Number.
Check ICICI Bank Account Online: If You use Internet Banking of your ICICI Bank,You can check your ICICI Bank CIF Number by login to ICICI Bank Account online. Bank CIF Number is listed in your Account Information or under Profile Information.
Use ICICI Bank Mobile Banking App: If you use ICICI Bank’s Mobile Banking App, You can login to your Bank Account and check the CIF Number of your ICICI Account in the Account Profile section.
Check Your ICICI Bank Passbook: Your Bank CIF Number is given in your Bank Passbook, which you can easily check.
Check Your ICICI Bank Documents: If you have any documents related to your ICICI Bank Account, like welcome letter or Account Opening Documents; So the CIF Number of Your ICICI Bank may be listed on these documents.
Visit Your ICICI Bank: You can also know your Bank CIF Number by contacting Your ICICI Bank Branch. For this, your Bank Passbook and an ID Proof such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card or Voter ID can be asked by the Bank staff, which must be kept with you while going to the Bank.
Contact ICICI Bank Customer Care Number: You can contact Your ICICI Bank Customer Care Number and know Your ICICI Bank CIF Number from them. Some Bank Customer Care Numbers are given below.
- ICICI Bank – 18001024242
- Abhyudaya Bank – 1800223131
- United Bank of India – 1800-345-0345
- Union Bank of India – 18002082244 / 1800222244
- Central Bank of India – 1800 221911
- Bank of Maharashtra – 1800-233-4526/1800-102-2636
- Bank of India – 1800-103-1906/1800-220-229
- Karnataka Bank – 1800 425 1444
- Nainital Bank – 1800 180 4031
- Corporation Bank – 1800 22 22 44 / 1800 208 2244
- Allahabad Bank – 1800226061
- Andhra Bank – 18004251515
- Federal Bank – 1800 425 1199 / 91- 4842630994
- DCB Bank – 022 6899 7777, 040 6815 7777
- CSB Bank – 1800 266 9090
- RBL Bank – +91 22 6115 6300
- YES Bank – 18001200/022-50919800
- IDFC First Bank – 1800 10888
- IDBI Bank – 1800 200 1947
- IndusInd Bank – 022 68577777 / 022 44066666 / 022 42207777 / 1860 267 7777
- Dhanlaxmi Bank – 044 42413000
- City Union – 044-71225000
- Panjab & Sind Bank – 1800-419-8300
- Syndicate Bank – 1800 425 0018 / 1800 103 0018 / 1800 208 3333 / 1800 3011 3333
- South Indian Bank – 1800-425-1809 / 1800-102-9408
- Indian Overseas Bank – 044-28519528 / 044- 28524212
- PNB Bank – 1800 180 2222, 1800 103 2222, 0120-2490000
- PNB Helpline Number – 7827170170
- Indian Bank – 1800 425 00 000
- UCO Bank – 1800 103 0123
- Axis Bank – 18004195959 / 18004196969
- Canara Bank – 18004250018
- HDFC Bank – 1800227227
- SBI Bank – 18004253800
- Bank of Baroda – 18001024455
- Federal Bank – 1800 425 1199 / 91- 4842630994
- Kotak Mahindra Bank – 1860 266 0811 / 1860 266 2666
How to Know Bank Customer Id instantly?
How to know if your Bank Account is Active or not?
How to Check Bank Account Number instantly?
What is the difference between ICICI Bank CIF Number and IFSC Code | Difference between ICICI Bank CIF Number and IFSC Code
ICICI Bank CIF Number is a unique identification number assigned to each Bank Customer by a ICICI Bank.
ICICI Bank CIF Number is used to identify the Customer and their Account in Bank Records.
ICICI Bank IFSC Code (Indian Financial System Code) is a unique code assigned by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to each ICICI Bank Branch.
IFSC Code is used to identify the Bank and its Branch while making an electronic funds transfer, such as through National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) system or Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) system.
- In brief, ICICI Bank CIF Number is a number which is assigned to a ICICI Bank Customer by the ICICI Bank to identify them, whereas ICICI Bank IFSC Code is assigned by RBI to the ICICI Bank to identify the ICICI Bank branch.
- ICICI Bank CIF Number is a unique identifier for an individual ICICI Bank Customer whereas ICICI Bank IFSC Code is a unique identifier for a ICICI Bank Branch.
In this way, by following the steps mentioned above, You can easily find out ICICI Bank CIF Number.
How did you like this article of ours, Do give us your feedback in the Comment Box. If you have any suggestion or question, You can also Email us, as well as You can follow us on other Social Media Platform, whose link You will find below in Contact Us.
How to Check Bank Account Holder Name?
How to Check Bank Loan Statement Online?
How to withdraw Final PF Online?
How to Find PF UAN Number Online?
What is PF Member Id and how to get it?