How to Know City Union Bank CIF Number
How to Find CIF Number of City Union Bank | How to Check CIF Number of City Union Bank | Check City Union Bank CIF Number | How to get City Union Bank CIF Number | How to Check City Union Bank CIF Number | How to find City Union Bank CIF Number | How do I Know My City Union CIF Number | CIF Number of City Union Bank Account without Passbook
In this article We will find the answer about, How to Know City Union Bank CIF Number.
What is My City Union Bank CIF Number | What is City Union Bank CIF Number
City Union Bank CIF Number stands for Customer Information File Number, which is a Unique Identification Number given by a Bank or Financial Institution to a Customer.
City Union Bank CIF Number is also known as City Union Bank CRN Number. CIF Number stands for Customer Reference Number.
City Union Bank CIF Number is used to identify and track the transactions and account related activities of the Bank Account Holder.
How to Know My City Union Bank CIF Number Online | How to Know City Union Bank CIF Number | How to Check CIF Number in City Union Bank Account
To know your City Union Bank CIF Number, You can follow these steps:
1. Check Your Bank Statement
2. Use Internet Banking
3. Use Mobile Banking App
4. Check Your Bank Passbook
5. Check Your Bank Documents
6. Visit Your Bank Branch
7. Contact Bank Customer Care Number
Check Your Bank Statement: Your City Union Bank CIF Number is given in your Bank Statement. This is usually listed as a Reference Number.
Check City Union Bank Account Online: If You use Internet Banking of your City Union Bank,You can check your City Union Bank CIF Number by login to City Union Bank Account online. Bank CIF Number is listed in your Account Information or under Profile Information.
Use City Union Bank Mobile Banking App: If you use City Union Bank’s Mobile Banking App, You can login to your Bank Account and check the CIF Number of your City Union Account in the Account Profile section.
Check Your City Union Bank Passbook: Your Bank CIF Number is given in your Bank Passbook, which you can easily check.
Check Your City Union Bank Documents: If you have any documents related to your City Union Bank Account, like welcome letter or Account Opening Documents; So the CIF Number of Your City Union Bank may be listed on these documents.
Visit Your City Union Bank: You can also know your Bank CIF Number by contacting Your City Union Bank Branch. For this, your Bank Passbook and an ID Proof such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card or Voter ID can be asked by the Bank staff, which must be kept with you while going to the Bank.
Contact City Union Bank Customer Care Number: You can contact Your City Union Bank Customer Care Number and know Your City Union Bank CIF Number from them. Some Bank Customer Care Numbers are given below.
- City Union – 044-71225000
- Panjab & Sind Bank – 1800-419-8300
- Syndicate Bank – 1800 425 0018 / 1800 103 0018 / 1800 208 3333 / 1800 3011 3333
- South Indian Bank – 1800-425-1809 / 1800-102-9408
- Indian Overseas Bank – 044-28519528 / 044- 28524212
- PNB Bank – 1800 180 2222, 1800 103 2222, 0120-2490000
- PNB Helpline Number – 7827170170
- Indian Bank – 1800 425 00 000
- UCO Bank – 1800 103 0123
- Axis Bank – 18004195959 / 18004196969
- Canara Bank – 18004250018
- HDFC Bank – 1800227227
- ICICI Bank – 18001024242
- SBI Bank – 18004253800
- Bank of Baroda – 18001024455
- Federal Bank – 1800 425 1199 / 91- 4842630994
- Kotak Mahindra Bank – 1860 266 0811 / 1860 266 2666
- Vijaya Bank – 1800-425-5885, 1800-425-9992
- Union Bank of India – 18002082244 / 1800222244
- Central Bank of India – 1800 221911
- Bank of Maharashtra – 1800-233-4526/1800-102-2636
- Bank of India – 1800-103-1906/1800-220-229
- Karnataka Bank – 1800 425 1444
- Nainital Bank – 1800 180 4031
- Corporation Bank – 1800 22 22 44 / 1800 208 2244
- Allahabad Bank – 1800226061
- Andhra Bank – 18004251515
- Federal Bank – 1800 425 1199 / 91- 4842630994
- DCB Bank – 022 6899 7777, 040 6815 7777
- CSB Bank – 1800 266 9090
- RBL Bank – +91 22 6115 6300
- YES Bank – 18001200/022-50919800
- IDFC First Bank – 1800 10888
- IDBI Bank – 1800 200 1947
- IndusInd Bank – 022 68577777 / 022 44066666 / 022 42207777 / 1860 267 7777
- Dhanlaxmi Bank – 044 42413000
How to Know Bank Customer Id instantly?
How to know if your Bank Account is Active or not?
How to Check Bank Account Number instantly?
What is the difference between City Union Bank CIF Number and IFSC Code | Difference between City Union Bank CIF Number and IFSC Code
City Union Bank CIF Number is a unique identification number assigned to each Bank Customer by a City Union Bank.
City Union Bank CIF Number is used to identify the Customer and their Account in Bank Records.
City Union Bank IFSC Code (City Union Financial System Code) is a unique code assigned by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to each City Union Bank Branch.
IFSC Code is used to identify the Bank and its Branch while making an electronic funds transfer, such as through National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) system or Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) system.
- In brief, City Union Bank CIF Number is a number which is assigned to a City Union Bank Customer by the City Union Bank to identify them, whereas City Union Bank IFSC Code is assigned by RBI to the City Union Bank to identify the City Union Bank branch.
- City Union Bank CIF Number is a unique identifier for an individual City Union Bank Customer whereas City Union Bank IFSC Code is a unique identifier for a City Union Bank Branch.
In this way, by following the steps mentioned above, You can easily find out City Union Bank CIF Number.
How did you like this article of ours, Do give us your feedback in the Comment Box. If you have any suggestion or question, You can also Email us, as well as You can follow us on other Social Media Platform, whose link You will find below in Contact Us.
How to Check Bank Account Holder Name?
How to Check Bank Loan Statement Online?
How to withdraw Final PF Online?
How to Find PF UAN Number Online?
What is PF Member Id and how to get it?