How to find IPPB Bank Customer Id online | How to check IPPB Customer Id online
In this Article We will know, How to get IPPB Customer Id online.
The full form of IPPB is: India Post Payments Bank (IPPB). IPPB was established under the Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications, with 100% equity of the Government of India. Since its inception till now, this bank has increased its branches significantly.
At present, India Post Payments Bank has at least 650 branches in India. This bank is providing its services effectively across India through its network and branches. If you have registered your Account with IPPB and for some reason you are deprived of your customer ID, then through today’s article we will give you all the information related to IPPB Customer ID.
How to get IPPB Customer Id online
Know IPPB Customer ID by Dialing Customer Care Number
If you have an account with IPPB and you have forgotten your Customer ID or you need to find it, then we will give you all the information related to it here. You can also know your Customer ID by contacting the customer care number of India Post Payment (IPPB). Now you can know your Customer ID by following the following steps:
- First of all call “155299”. After connecting the phone, you will be asked to press some numbers to select machine voice languages or get information.
- After this your call will be connected to an IPPB employee. Now on the call inform the employee to know your IIPP customer ID.
- After this, before giving you this information, the employees will ask some important questions like your name, mobile number registered on IPPB etc. After taking all the information from you, the staff will ask you to note down your IPPB Customer ID. Now note down your Customer ID.
How to update IPPB Aadhaar Mobile Number online?
Know IPPB Customer ID and Account Number from Email Statement
Apart from customer care call, there is another way to know IPPB customer ID. If your account is with IPPB and want to know your customer ID then follow the following steps:
- To know the customer ID, open the registered email on your phone. As soon as the e-mail opens, go to the search bar and type ‘IPPB’ and then press Enter.
- Now you will see the mail “IPPB E-statement”. IPPB sends you a mini statement to your mail every month. Therefore this: IPPB E-Statement is the same mail that has come on your email, so click on it now.
- Now you will be asked for the password so that you can download and access this file. The password will be something like this: the first four letters of your name in capital letters and the date of birth behind it in “DDMMYY” format. For example, if your name is RAMESH and your date of birth is: 10-08-1989 then the password will be: RAME100889.
- So now you enter the password according to your date of birth in the asked place of password and click on enter. Now the file containing your account statement will be downloaded and opened. Therefore, open the PDF file by entering the password.
- When the PDF file will be opened, you will find the information about your Account Number and Customer ID number written on the page opened on the screen.
IPPB Customer Services Contact Number
|IPPB Customer Services
|Customer Care Number
|Debit Card Toll Free Number
We told you how you can know about your IPPB Customer ID. Take special care that while finding out your customer ID, tell only the correct registered mobile number to the employee over the phone.
Also, if you want to know your Customer ID through email, then definitely use your name and date of birth in the password correctly as we have mentioned in the article. Both these methods are very comfortable and easy through which you can find out the Customer ID of IPPB while sitting at home.
How to know if your Bank Account is Active or not?
How to Check Bank Account Number instantly?
How to Check Bank Loan Account Number Online?
How to Check Bank CIF Number Online?
How to Check Bank Customer Id – 5 Simple Ways