How To Check ATM Card Number Online | How To Get ATM Card Number Online
Friends, In this article We will know ‘ How To Find My ATM Card Number Online‘.
If your ATM Card is lost somewhere or you have forgotten to keep your ATM Card somewhere. So in such a situation you can know your ATM Card Number online. To know your ATM Card Number, you will have to stay with us till the end of this article. In today’s article we will talk about how to know ATM Card Number online.
In present times, ATM Card has become an essential part of our life. Through ATM Card, we can avail facilities like mobile recharge, electricity bill payment, or online money transfer anywhere and anytime. Along with this, we can also do online shopping through ATM Card. But whenever you do online shopping or payment through ATM Card, you need ATM Card Number, ATM PIN Number, ATM Expiry Date and CVV Number.
How To Find My ATM Card Number Online
How To Get ATM Card Number Online Highlights –
|Name of article
|Find ATM/Debit Card Number Online
|Disseminating this information to all Card Holders
|All Debit Card Users
|Online and Offline
6 Easy ways to know ATM Card Number –
When we have a debit card i.e. ATM Card, it is very easy to find the ATM Card Number, but if we do not have the ATM Card, then it becomes a problem for us to find the ATM Card Number. But do you know that we can find out the ATM Card Number not just by one but in many ways. The list of methods to know ATM Card Number is as follows –
- You can check ATM Card Number, CVV Number, Expiry Date on your ATM Debit Card.
- You can know ATM Card Number through Net Banking.
- Through the official app of the Bank
- By calling Customer Care Number
- Going to Bank Branch
- ATM Card Number can be found from the ATM Card Envelope.
How to know ATM Card Number, CVV Number, Expiry Date
Friends, whenever you apply for an ATM Card, your ATM Card is sent to you by post by the post office. In which you get to see your ATM Card in an envelope. When you open this envelope, you get to see your ATM Card in it.
There is a 16 digit number written on the ATM Card, which is your ATM Card Number.
- You can see your ATM Card expiry date below the ATM Card Number.
- Below this you will see the name of the person whose ATM Card is there.
- The type of Debit Card will be seen whether it is RuPay Card or Mastercard.
- Just on the back of your ATM Card, you get to see the CVV Number of your ATM Card as you can see in the photo given above.
- In this way you can find out ATM Card Number, ATM Card CVV Number, Expiry Date.
How to know ATM Card Number through Net Banking
How To Find My ATM Card Number – If you want to know your SBI ATM Card Number through net Banking, then for this you will have to follow the steps given below –
- First of all you have to go to the official website of your SBI Bank.
- Official website link – Click Here
- After going to the official website, you will see the Login option on the home page. You have to click on the option of Continue To Login.
- After clicking on the Continue To Login option, you have to enter your Username and Password, after this you have to fill the captcha code and click on the Login option.
- After login, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number from your Bank account. You have to fill the OTP and click on Submit option.
- After clicking on Submit option you will be logged in. Here you will see many options, you have to click on the option of e-Services.
- After clicking on the option of e-services, you will get to see the option of ATM Card Services, you have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option of ATM Card Services, you have to select the option of ‘View Linked ATM Cards’.
- After selecting the option of View Linked ATM Cards, your Bank account number will appear in front of you. Here you have to select your Bank account number, after that select the option of Continue.
- After selecting the option of Continue, your ATM Card Number will appear in front of you. Here you will get to see information like your ATM Card Number, account holder name etc.
- In this way you can know your SBI ATM Card Number through online Net Banking.
How to get ATM Card Number from Bank App?
Friends, as you all know that almost all Banks provide their mobile apps for the convenience of their customers. To know the ATM Card Number, you have to download and install the official app of your Bank and login by entering your username and password.
After login, you go to Card Manage option, there you get to see complete information related to your ATM Card. Such as information about your ATM Card Number, your name, ATM Card CVV Number, Expiry Date and ATM Card Status etc. can be seen here. In this way you can find out your ATM Card Number by going to the Official App of the Bank.
How to know ATM Card Number by calling Customer Care
Friends, if your ATM Card gets stolen or lost somewhere, then you can call the customer care number of your Bank and get the number of your ATM Card from them. Almost all Banks provide Customer Care Number facility to their customers. When you call the Bank, they will listen to your problem and if the information provided by you is correct then they can tell you your ATM Card Number.
All Banks have different customer care numbers which you can easily find through the internet. Below we are telling you the customer care numbers of some famous Banks.
|State Bank of India
|Punjab National Bank
|Bank of Maharashtra
|Bank of India
|Bank of Baroda
How to know ATM Card Number by going to Bank Branch
Friends, if you are not able to find out your ATM Card Number even after following all the methods mentioned in this article, then you can find out your ATM Card Number by going to your Bank branch. For this you have to go to the same Bank branch where you have opened your account.
After going to the Bank branch, you will have to tell your problem to the Bank employee, after which the Bank employee will provide you all the information related to your account along with your ATM Card Number. In this way you can find out your ATM Card Number by going to the Bank Branch.
How to know ATM Card Number from ATM Card Envelope?
Friends, if you are not able to find out the ATM Card Number by all the methods mentioned above, then this may be the easiest way for you to find out your ATM Card Number. When we receive an ATM Card envelope from the Bank or through post, your ATM Card is packed inside this envelope, along with this the information about your Bank account and ATM Card is also in this envelope.
When you open the envelope, you have to take out your ATM Card properly from it, after this you will get to see the print of your ATM Card Number on the print on the front of the ATM Card and this will be your ATM Card Number.
How To Find My ATM Card Number Online [ FAQs ] –
How to know ATM Card Number from mobile number?
You can easily know ATM Card Number from mobile number. For this you have to download and install your Bank’s mobile app and then login to the app. And by going to the card section, you can find out your ATM Card Number.
How can I get my ATM Card Number?
If your ATM Card is lost or misplaced somewhere, you can easily find your ATM Card Number by following the methods mentioned in this article.
How can I get the 16 digit ATM Card Number?
To get the 16 digit ATM Card Number you need to apply for your ATM Card. You can apply for ATM Card online or you can also apply offline. After applying, your 16 digit ATM Card is sent to your address by post Bank within 7 to 14 days.
How to check My ATM Card online?
Friends, you can check your ATM Card online. Yes, if you have applied for an ATM Card, then you can easily check the status of your ATM Card by visiting your Bank’s official website or India Post website using your Rashid number or mobile number.
What is the difference between ATM Card and Debit Card?
ATM Card and Debit Card are same, there is no difference in it. Some people call ATM Card as Debit Card and some people like to call Debit Card as ATM Card. There is no difference between the two, ATM Card is known as Debit Card.
How to know where the ATM Card has reached?
You can track ATM Card status by visiting the official website of India Post. In which you can see how far your ATM Card has reached now.
How much does it cost to get an ATM Card?
Friends, if you talk about SBI Bank ATM Card, then when you open your account, you are given a free ATM Card by the Bank.
How to know ATM Card Number?
How to Find ATM Card Number – Finding the ATM Card Number is not a difficult task, you can find out your ATM Card Number sitting at home. For this you read this article completely.
What is ATM Card called?
ATM Card is a card which is provided by any Bank to provide the benefit of services related to its customer Bank account, through which the customer can transact money online, withdraw money from the ATM Card through the ATM machine. Can avail facilities like making withdrawal, online payment etc.
Conclusion (How To Find My ATM Card Number Online)
If you liked this information on ‘How To Find My ATM Card Number Online’, then please share it with your friends, so that more and more people can benefit from this information. If you still have any question related to knowing the ATM Card Number then you can ask us by commenting in the comment box below. We will try to answer your question soon. Thank you very much for reading this article from beginning to end.
How to Update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card online at home?
How to know if your Bank Account is Active or not?
How to Check Bank Account Number instantly?
How to Check Bank Loan Account Number Online?
How to Check Bank CIF Number Online?
How to Check Bank Customer Id – 5 Simple Ways