How to Know SBI Bank Account Holder Name | How to Check SBI Account Holder Name | SBI Account Holder Details
In this article, we will know How to Check SBI Bank Account Holder Name.
How to Check SBI Bank Account Holder Name
SBI Account Holder Name Check | How to Check SBI Account Holder Details
In today’s time of Digital India, almost all the people are doing money transactions and shopping of goods etc. through Online Banking. Along with this, with the availability of SBI Bank Internet Banking facility, almost all the work related to SBI Bank can be done easily from Home and we can also get information about SBI Bank details online.
In this way, we rarely need SBI Bank Passbook, but SBI Bank Passbook contains all the details of your SBI Bank account. Such as SBI Bank Name and Address, SBI Bank Branch Code, SBI Bank Account Holder Name, SBI Bank Account Number and SBI Bank IFSC Code etc.
How to Check SBI Account Number Online?
How to get Personal Loan from YONO SBI Online?
6 Easy ways to Know SBI Bank Account Holder Name
|1.||Check Account Holder Name from Mobile Banking App
|2.||Check Account Holder Name from Net Banking
|3.||Check Account Holder Name from Bank Cheque Book
|4.||Check Account Holder Name from Bank Passbook
|5.||Check Account Holder Name from ATM Card
|6.||Know Account Holder Name from Bank Customer Care Number
How to Check if your SBI Account is Active or not?
Know 5 Simple Ways to find Your SBI Customer Id.
Check SBI Account Holder Details by App
SBI Bank has its own Mobile Banking App, which is used by SBI Bank Account Holders for Internet Banking. For this one has to register his account on SBI Bank Mobile Banking App.
If you use the SBI Bank Mobile Banking App, after login to the Mobile SBI Banking App, You can find your Bank Account Details by clicking on the ‘Account’ option available on the home page, which contains your SBI Bank Branch’s Address and Name, Bank account type, Bank Account Holder Name, Account Number as well as Bank Balance is displayed.
In this way, You can check SBI Bank Account Holder Name with the help of SBI Bank Mobile Banking App easily.
Check SBI Account Holder Details by Internet Banking
If You use SBI Bank Internet Banking, you can easily access your SBI Bank Account Details. For this, your account should be registered on the official website of SBI Bank and after login to SBI Bank Internet Banking, Information about your SBI Bank Details is available in the ‘Account Summary’.
Here you can find your SBI Bank Account Holder Name, SBI Bank Account Number, SBI Bank Type, SBI Bank Branch Name and SBI Bank Balance etc.
This is how you can easily check SBI Bank account Holder Name using SBI Bank Internet Banking.
Check SBI Account Holder Details by Check Book
If you have the Check Book issued by SBI Bank available, then you can check SBI Bank account Holder’s Name easily.
For this, you have to check the SBI Bank details given in the Check Book issued by your SBI Bank.
Your SBI Bank Cheque Book contains SBI Bank Name, SBI Bank Type, SBI Bank Account Number and SBI Bank Account Holder Name.
In this way, you can easily find the name of SBI Bank account holder through SBI Bank Check Book.
Check SBI Account Holder Details by Bank Passbook
If you have Bank Passbook issued by SBI Bank, then you can easily know your SBI Bank Account Holder Name.
SBI Bank Passbook contains complete information about your SBI Bank details, including SBI Bank Name and Address, SBI Bank Branch Code, SBI Bank IFSC Code, SBI Bank Type, SBI Bank Account Holder Name, SBI Bank Account Number and SBI Bank Account Holder’s address etc. is given.
In this way, you can easily check SBI Bank account holder name through SBI Bank Passbook.
Check SBI Account Holder Details by ATM Card
If you have an ATM card issued by SBI Bank, you can easily check the SBI Bank Account Holder Name as mentioned on the ATM Card (Debit Card or Credit Card).
Check SBI Account Holder Details by Customer Care Number
If none of the above 5 methods are available to you, then you can get your SBI Bank Account Holder Name information by calling the toll free Customer Care Number of your SBI Bank. For this, your Mobile Number should be registered or linked in SBI Bank account.
You can easily find out the Name of the concerned SBI Bank Account Holder by calling the SBI Bank Customer Care Number from the Mobile Number linked to your SBI Bank Account.
Below are mentioned SBI Bank Customer care number as well as some major banks, with the help of which you can get information related to your Bank.
- SBI Bank – 18004253800
- Prathama Bank – 18001807777
- AU Bank – 1800 1200 1200, 1800 26 66677
- Kotak 811 Bank – 1860 266 0811
- Union Bank of India – 18002082244 / 1800222244
- Central Bank of India – 1800 221911
- Bank of Maharashtra – 1800-233-4526/1800-102-2636
- Bank of India – 1800-103-1906/1800-220-229
- Karnataka Bank – 1800 425 1444
- Nainital Bank – 1800 180 4031
- Corporation Bank – 1800 22 22 44 / 1800 208 2244
- Allahabad Bank – 1800226061
- Andhra Bank – 18004251515
- Federal Bank – 1800 425 1199 / 91- 4842630994
- DCB Bank – 022 6899 7777, 040 6815 7777
- CSB Bank – 1800 266 9090
- RBL Bank – +91 22 6115 6300
- YES Bank – 18001200/022-50919800
- IDFC First Bank – 1800 10888
- IDBI Bank – 1800 200 1947
- IndusInd Bank – 022 68577777 / 022 44066666 / 022 42207777 / 1860 267 7777
- Dhanlaxmi Bank – 044 42413000
- City Union – 044-71225000
- Panjab & Sind Bank – 1800-419-8300
- Syndicate Bank – 1800 425 0018 / 1800 103 0018 / 1800 208 3333 / 1800 3011 3333
- South Indian Bank – 1800-425-1809 / 1800-102-9408
- Indian Overseas Bank – 044-28519528 / 044- 28524212
- PNB Bank – 1800 180 2222, 1800 103 2222, 0120-2490000
- PNB Helpline Number – 7827170170
- Indian Bank – 1800 425 00 000
- UCO Bank – 1800 103 0123
- Axis Bank – 18004195959 / 18004196969
- Canara Bank – 18004250018
- HDFC Bank – 1800227227
- ICICI Bank – 18001024242
- Bank of Baroda – 18001024455
- Federal Bank – 1800 425 1199 / 91- 4842630994
- Kotak Mahindra Bank – 1860 266 0811 / 1860 266 2666
In this way, You can easily find out the SBI Bank Account Holder Name by the 6 methods mentioned above.
How did you like this article of ours, do give us your feedback in the Comment Box. If you have any suggestion or question, you can also email us, as well as you can follow us on Social Media, whose link you will find below in Contact Us.
How to know if your Bank Account is Active or not?
How to Check Bank Account Number instantly?
How to Check Bank Loan Account Number Online?
How to Check Bank CIF Number Online?
How to Check Bank Customer Id – 5 Simple Ways