How to Apply Personal Loan from Yono SBI Online | SBI Yono Personal Loan Apply Online 2023
How to apply personal loan from Yono SBI Online: Friends! At some point or the other, you must have needed borrowed money. In such a situation, you might take help from your friends or relatives. If relatives and friends also refuse to give money or make some excuse, what do you do? You must be taking a loan from any bank? Or you might be taking loan on interest.
How to Apply Personal Loan from Yono SBI Online
Friends! Today we have brought the solution to your problem. If you need money. So you will not need to ask for money from anyone. Many times it happens that we need a lot of money. What to do in such a situation? Friends, today we will talk about SBI Yono personal loan. And we will tell you how to take personal loan from SBI yono app? Today we will learn about SBI YONO Personal Loan and tell how you too can take advantage of this facility.
What is Yono SBI Personal Loan?
Friends! If you are struggling with any kind of money crunch. Or if you suddenly need money, then SBI has brought an excellent application for you. Through which you can apply for a loan up to ₹ 1500000 anytime and from anywhere. Yes. We are talking about SBI YONO app. Through this, SBI is providing online loan up to Rs 1500000 to its customers. On which the bank is charging annual interest of Rs 9.60.
The best thing is that this loan process is very easy. Which you can easily take and after the loan is approved, the loan amount is deposited in your account. Which you have to return within 5 years. You also have to pay only 2 percent loan processing fee. Remember, the loan amount may vary per person. The loan amount depends on your CIBIL score.
To apply loan from Yono app, you will have to download it from Google Play Store. After that, after registration, you can apply loan in just four clicks.
But this facility is currently available only for SBI customers. In this way you can take SBI personal loan. “How to apply personal loan from SBI Yono App?”
SBI Yono Personal Loan Eligibility Check
Can I get Loan from Yono SBI: Friends, now we will talk about what is the eligibility to apply loan from SBI YONO App. If we talk about eligibility to apply loan from SBI YONO app, then mainly the following are the eligibility.
- To apply loan from SBI Yono app, your age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 58 years.
- To apply loan from SBI Yono app, your monthly income should be at least ₹ 5000.
- It is mandatory for you to have a current account or savings account.
- The customer should maintain the required balance in the account as per the type of account.
- When the applicant logs in to YONO, a pre-approved SBI personal loan offer should be available.
To take a personal loan from SBI, you can know the loan eligibility criteria of SBI Yono App. You can also get information by sending a message on the number given below.
SMS “PAPL (space) last four digits of SBI account number” to 567676.
Documents for SBI YONO Personal Loan
- Aadhar card is required while creating an account in Yono SBI App.
- First of all you have to fill Form Number 16.
- As your identity card you can take the help of Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card etc.
- You will also have to provide your residential address. For which you can also show ration card or electricity bill.
- You also need to upload a passport size photo. If you do not have a photo, you can also upload a selfie.
- Finally you have to upload your salary slip. If you do not have salary slip, then you can also send Bank Statement.
When you complete the above mentioned points as per the company. Then the company will approve your loan. The company sees how much money the applicant earns from bank statements and salary slips. The company gives you a loan according to the amount it deems appropriate. “How to apply personal loan from SBI Yono App?”
SBI YONO Interest Rate
Friends, before taking any type of loan, whether online or offline, we must know about the interest rates. Because the most important part of the loan is interest. The higher the interest, the greater the loss to the customer. In such a situation, it becomes very important that you know about the interest rates in advance. So that it becomes easier for you to repay the loan in future. Through SBI Yono app you have to pay 9.60% annual interest. Besides, you also have to pay 2% as processing fee. But the processing fee has to be paid only once. You have to do this only while taking the loan.
Tenure Rate Of SBI Yono Personal Loan
Friends! Now let’s talk about how many days you have to repay this loan. If we talk about the personal loan given to you through SBI yono personal loan. You will be given at least 72 months time to repay the loan amount. This time can be up to a maximum of 5 years. That is, SBI Yono app provides you a loan for a minimum period of 72 months and maximum of 5 years. This time period depends on your loan amount. Which can also increase beyond 72 months. And it may also decrease. And you can also choose the loan tenure limit.
How to Apply Personal Loan in SBI through Yono App
- You have to download YONO SBI application from Google Play Store.
- After downloading the app, you will have to sign up with your mobile number. After that you have to create your profile in it.
- Now you have to choose your loan with pre approved loan offer. After that you have to choose the loan tenure.
- Now OTP will come on your registered mobile number.
- After that you will have to fill your personal information. As we told you, all the information like Age, PAN Card Number, Aadhar Card etc. has to be filled.
- When you fill these information, you will know whether you are eligible for this loan or not. After becoming eligible, you proceed further.
- When you get approval to take the loan, you can apply for the loan.
- Once the loan is approved, the money will be credited to your account.
Now we will tell you how to get help if you need Customer Care Number to apply Loan from SBI Yono App. So let us tell you how you can get help from Customer Care Number.
SBI YONO App Loan Customer Care Number
SBI has toll-free numbers on which you can reach the customer care department to get answers to your SBI personal loan queries. These numbers are 1800 11 2211 and 1800 425 3800. Alternatively, you can dial the toll number, 080 26599990 to contact the customer care team. In this way, one can know about any kind of facility or inconvenience and can lodge a complaint.
SBI YONO App Personal Loan Review
Friends, we read about the reviews of SBI YONO App Personal Loan and most of the customers are happy with the SBI YONO App Personal Loan.
Taking a loan from SBI Yono Personal App is an easy process. With which you can easily complete it sitting at home. For this you do not have to visit the bank. Nor do you have to go through any paperwork. The loan process is very easy.
Which any man can complete. But the interest rate of the loan becomes slightly higher. Many customers are charged interest rates more than 9.60 percent. Actually SBI has its own criteria. On the basis of which it is decided how much loan is to be given to which customer. And at what percentage of loan interest is the loan to be given to which customer. The app also has a good ranking on Google Play Store. And lakhs of people have shared their reviews with the bank.
In such a situation, you can read the reviews to find out what difficulties you may have to face in the future. And what is the attitude of the bank? Taking loan from SBI Yono app is absolutely safe. But before taking any type of loan, it is better to know about the financial risks.
Conclusion (How to apply personal loan from SBI Yono App)
Today through this post we learned What is Yono SBI Personal Loan? SBI Yono App Loan & Customer Care Number, Documents for SBI Yono Personal Loan.
Many times we are in dire need of money. But due to not getting the money on time, we suffer huge losses. Most of the people are unemployed during the Corona epidemic. Inflation has broken the back of the common man. If you feel that this post can be beneficial to someone. So definitely share this post with your friends.
How to know if your Bank Account is Active or not?
How to Check Bank Account Number instantly?
How to Check Bank Loan Account Number Online?
How to Check Bank CIF Number Online?
How to Check Bank Customer Id – 5 Simple Ways