How to Get Bajaj Finserv EMI Card | What is Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Benefits, How to Apply Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Online, Customer Care Number, Documents for Bajaj Finance Card?: You must have bought something or the other on loan in your life. It is possible that you may have had to give a loan in exchange for this borrowed money. You must have borrowed money on interest at the time of some need or need.
Due to high interest rates, we have to pay more interest than the value. If you want to buy something, but do not have money, then you have to pay interest on taking a loan for it. But today in this article we are going to tell you how you can make purchases up to Rs 50,000 without interest.
So friends, let us know in today’s article how we can make purchases up to Rs 50,000 without interest. The name of this card is: Bajaj Finserv EMI Card.
Let us know what is Bajaj Finserv EMI Card? How to apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI Card? What are the documents required for Bajaj Finance Card and what are the Terms & Conditions of Bajaj Finserv?
Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is a new generation payment tool, designed to make purchasing the latest products on EMIs easy and convenient, both online and offline at Bajaj Finserv EMI Store and other partner stores.
How to Apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Details
Bajaj Finserv Company provides you the facility of shopping up to fifty thousand rupees. With the help of Bajaj Finserv EMI Card, you can buy anything in installments. It looks like an ATM card, but it is not used to withdraw money. The best thing is that you do not have to pay any interest on it. This is a type of no cost EMI.
You are given a limit in this card. For example, if you have been given a limit of Rs 50,000, then you can make purchases up to Rs 50,000 with the card. Just as we take anything in installments, this card works in the same way. The thing to note is that you do not have to pay interest in this.
How to Apply Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
Now you must be wondering how we can get the facility of this card. So friends, let us tell you how you can get Bajaj Finserv EMI card. It is very easy to apply for Bajaj Finserv No Cost EMI Card. It is mainly made in three ways.
This may seem strange to see and hear, but it is true. Interested persons should write EMI Card in the message box from their mobile phone and send it to 56070. After that the agent of Bajaj Finserv company will call you, to whom you will have to give your information. After that the process of making your Bajaj Finserv EMI card will be started and your card will be made with just one message.
If you do not want to get Bajaj Finserv EMI card through message or you are not confident, then you can also apply for this card online. For this you do not have to go through any long process. You have to apply by visiting www.bajajfinserv.com. Here you will have to fill the form for EMI card, after that your Bajaj Finserv EMI card will be created.
Bajaj Finserv Care:
Walk in facility is also available for you to make Bajaj Finserv Card. You can get this card made by visiting any nearest customer care center of Bajaj Finserv. At the time of applying offline for Bajaj Finserv Card, you will also have to carry some important documents with you, details of which are given below.
Documents required for Bajaj Finance Card
- Aadhar card is required at the time of making bajaj finance card.
- As your identity card you can take the help of Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card etc.
- You will also have to provide the address of your residence, for which you can also show your ration card or electricity bill.
- You also need a canceled check.
- To get an EMI card, your CIBIL score record should be good.
- You may also need to upload a passport size photo.
- Finally you have to upload your salary slip. If you do not have a salary slip, you can also give your bank statement.
Thus, if you are thinking of making Bajaj Finserv EMI card, then you may need these documents.
Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Eligibility
If you also want to get Bajaj Finserv EMI card, then you have to fulfill some criteria, these criteria are as follows:
- Age: For EMI card, your age should be between minimum 21 years and maximum 60 years.
- For Insta EMI card, your age should be between 23 to 65 years.
- Income: You should have a source of income, that means you should not be unemployed, because this EMI card can be easily made for working people.
What are Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Charges
You can easily purchase products with the pre-approved loan that comes with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, converting the cost of purchase into no-cost EMIs. You can increase or decrease the repayment period depending on your finances. This period can also be modified between 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 or 24 months.
When choosing your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, be aware that the processing fee for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card varies from card to card.
There are two types of Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Cards on which processing fee is charged while making transactions.
- Gold EMI Card– The fee to join Gold EMI Card is Rs 412.
- Titanium EMI Card– You can get Titanium EMI Card at a joining fee of Rs 884.
Using any of these cards, you can purchase products at no cost EMI. Every time you use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, there is a minimum processing fee charged by the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card for your purchases.
Benefits of Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
- Friends! Now let us tell you the benefits of Bajaj Finserv EMI Card.
- Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is a great way to make purchases.
- Through this we can conveniently shop as per our needs.
- With this card, we can do shopping both online and offline and can repay the amount in a period of 3 to 24 months.
- 0% interest is charged on purchasing goods on EMI through Bajaj Finserv EMI Card.
Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Customer Care Number
If you want to make any inquiry related to the card then you should use the toll-free numbers.
Bajaj finserv customer care number: 7219821111 / 020 3957 5152
Bajaj finance customer care toll free number: 1800-103-3535
Bajaj finance credit card customer care number: 020 3957 5152 / 022 71190900
Bajaj finance customer care Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Bajaj Finserv Official Website – https://www.bajajfinserv.in
If you have any questions or face any problems, you can get help through these numbers and emails.
How to Unblock Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
Many times due to some reasons our Bajaj Finserv EMI Card is blocked by the company. If your card ever gets blocked, how do you unblock it? So come! Let us tell you.
- To log in to the portal, you will have to enter the customer ID and OTP will come on your registered number.
- As soon as you enter OTP, your account will be verified.
- After this, select ‘EMI CARD’ followed by ‘My Relations’ option.
- Now select ‘View All’ option and click on ‘EMI Card Details’.
- Here you will get the option to unblock your card, click on it to unblock.
The card may take time to unblock. So you wait a little. Many times the company does not unblock the card quickly after blocking it. “Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Benefits, How to Apply Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Online, Customer Care Number, Documents for Bajaj Finance Card?”
Conclusion (How to Apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI Card)
Today we learned about Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Benefits, How to Apply Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Online, Customer Care Number, Documents for Bajaj Finance Card and How you can make purchases worth lakhs of rupees without interest. We hope you found our post full of information. If you liked our post then do share it with your friends, so that your friends can also get this information.
How to know if your Bank Account is Active or not?
How to Check Bank Account Number instantly?
How to Check Bank Loan Account Number Online?
How to Check Bank CIF Number Online?
How to Check Bank Customer Id – 5 Simple Ways