How to find PNB Bank IFSC Code | How to find IFSC Code of PNB Bank | PNB Bank IFSC Code | How to Check PNB Bank IFSC Code Online | How to get PNB Bank IFSC Code | How to know PNB Bank IFSC Code | How do I Find My PNB Bank IFSC Code | How can I know My PNB Bank IFSC Code
In this article We will know, How to Check PNB Bank IFSC Code Online.
How to Check PNB Bank IFSC Code Online
How to know IFSC Code of PNB Bank | Method to get PNB Bank IFSC Code
In today’s era of digitalization, Everyone is transacting money and purchasing goods etc. through Internet Banking. Along with this, with the availability of PNB Bank Internet Banking facility, almost all the work related to PNB Bank can be done online at Home.
Thus, We rarely need the PNB Bank Passbook, but the Complete Information about Your PNB Bank Account is given in the PNB Bank Passbook. (For Example:- Bank Customer Name and Address of Bank Branch, Bank Branch Code, Name of Bank Account Holder, Bank Account Number, Bank IFSC Code etc.)
The problem arises when We have to give Information About IFSC Code of PNB Bank and since the PNB Bank Account Number is usually 11 digits long, it is difficult to remember it. In this article We will learn 5 Easy ways to Find PNB Bank IFSC Code.
5 Easy ways to Find PNB Bank IFSC Code | How to know PNB Bank IFSC Code by Account Number
|1.||Find IFSC Code through Bank Mobile Banking App
|2.||To know Bank IFSC Code from Internet Banking
|3.||Find IFSC Code through Bank Passbook
|4.||Find out Bank IFSC Code by searching on Google
|5.||Information about IFSC Code through Bank Customer Care Number
How to Check PNB Bank IFSC Code from Mobile Banking App:
- PNB Bank has its own Mobile Banking App, which is used by PNB Bank Account Holders for Internet Banking. For this You have to register Your account on PNB Bank Mobile Banking App.
- If You use PNB Bank Mobile Banking App, then after login to its Mobile Banking App, You can very easily know Your PNB Bank Account Details by clicking on ‘Account’ option available on the Home page, which includes Your PNB Bank Branch Name, PNB Bank Account Type, PNB Bank IFSC Code as Well as PNB Bank Balance is displayed.
- Thus, with the help of Your PNB Bank Mobile Banking App, You can easily find Your PNB Bank IFSC Code.
How to know PNB Bank IFSC Code through Internet Banking:
- If You use PNB Bank Internet Banking, You can easily get Information About PNB Bank Account. For this, Your Bank Account should be registered on the official Website of PNB Bank, After which login into PNB Bank Internet Banking and the information about Your PNB Bank details is available in ‘Account Summary’.
- Here You can get information about Your Bank IFSC Code, Bank Account Number, Account Holder Name, Type of Bank, Name of Bank Branch etc.
- Thus, by using PNB Bank Internet Banking, You can easily find Your PNB Bank IFSC Code.
How to know PNB Bank IFSC Code from PNB Bank Passbook:
- If You have the passbook issued by PNB Bank then You can easily find Your PNB Bank IFSC Code.
- Complete information about Your PNB Bank details is given on PNB Bank passbook, which includes PNB Bank Name and Address, PNB Bank Branch Code, PNB Bank IFSC Code, PNB Bank’s Type, PNB Bank Account Holder Name, PNB Bank IFSC Code and PNB Bank Account Holder’s Address etc. is given.
- In this way, through PNB Bank Passbook, You can easily check Your PNB Bank IFSC Code.
How to find Bank IFSC Code by searching on Google:
- If You want to know the IFSC Code of Your Bank, then You can get this information by searching on Google on Your mobile phone.
- For this, You have to search the IFSC Code of the Bank branch in Google. Like if Your Bank branch name is- PNB Bank; So You will type in Google Search Bar – “PNB Bank + (Place) IFSC Code”. (Please enter the place/location of the Bank here)
- After this the IFSC Code of Your Bank Account appears on Your screen.
- In this way You can easily find the IFSC Code of PNB Bank Account.
How to know Bank IFSC Code from PNB Bank customer care number:
- If none of the four methods given above are available, You can get Information About PNB Bank IFSC Code by calling PNB Bank Customer Care Number.
- For this, Your mobile number should be registered or linked to PNB Bank Account.
- You can easily find Your Bank IFSC Code by calling the PNB Bank Customer Care Number using the Mobile Number linked to Your PNB Bank Account.
- Customer Care Helpline Numbers of Major Banks are given below, with the help of which You can find Your Bank IFSC Code.
- PNB Bank – 1800 180 2222, 1800 103 2222, 0120-2490000
- PNB Helpline Number – 7827170170
- SBI Bank – 18004253800
- Bank of Baroda – 18001024455
- Federal Bank – 1800 425 1199 / 91- 4842630994
- Kotak Mahindra Bank – 1860 266 0811 / 1860 266 2666
- Abhyudaya Bank – 1800223131
- United Bank of India – 1800-345-0345
- Union Bank of India – 18002082244 / 1800222244
- Central Bank of India – 1800 221911
- Bank of Maharashtra – 1800-233-4526/1800-102-2636
- Bank of India – 1800-103-1906/1800-220-229
- Karnataka Bank – 1800 425 1444
- Nainital Bank – 1800 180 4031
- Corporation Bank – 1800 22 22 44 / 1800 208 2244
- Allahabad Bank – 1800226061
- Andhra Bank – 18004251515
- Federal Bank – 1800 425 1199 / 91- 4842630994
- DCB Bank – 022 6899 7777, 040 6815 7777
- CSB Bank – 1800 266 9090
- RBL Bank – +91 22 6115 6300
- YES Bank – 18001200/022-50919800
- IDFC First Bank – 1800 10888
- IDBI Bank – 1800 200 1947
- IndusInd Bank – 022 68577777 / 022 44066666 / 022 42207777 / 1860 267 7777
- Dhanlaxmi Bank – 044 42413000
- City Union – 044-71225000
- Panjab & Sind Bank – 1800-419-8300
- Syndicate Bank – 1800 425 0018 / 1800 103 0018 / 1800 208 3333 / 1800 3011 3333
- South Indian Bank – 1800-425-1809 / 1800-102-9408
- Indian Overseas Bank – 044-28519528 / 044- 28524212
- Indian Bank – 1800 425 00 000
- UCO Bank – 1800 103 0123
- Axis Bank – 18004195959 / 18004196969
- Canara Bank – 18004250018
- HDFC Bank – 1800227227
- ICICI Bank – 18001024242
In this way, You can easily find Your PNB Bank IFSC Code through the 5 methods mentioned above.
How did You like this article of ours, please give us Your feedback in the comment box. If You have any suggestion or question, You can also email us, and You can also follow us on other social media, whose link You will find below in Contact Us.
How to know if your Bank Account is Active or not?
How to Check Bank Account Number instantly?
How to Check Bank Loan Account Number Online?
How to Check Bank CIF Number Online?
How to Check Bank Customer Id – 5 Simple Ways