How to find Nainital Bank IFSC Code | How to find IFSC Code of Nainital Bank | Nainital Bank IFSC Code | How to Check Nainital Bank IFSC Code Online | How to get Nainital Bank IFSC Code | How to know Nainital Bank IFSC Code | How do I Find My Nainital Bank IFSC Code | How can I know My Nainital Bank IFSC Code
In this article We will know, How to Check Nainital Bank IFSC Code Online.
How to Check Nainital Bank IFSC Code Online
How to know IFSC Code of Nainital Bank | Method to get Nainital Bank IFSC Code
In today’s era of digitalization, Everyone is transacting money and purchasing goods etc. through Internet Banking. Along with this, with the availability of Nainital Bank Internet Banking facility, almost all the work related to Nainital Bank can be done online at Home.
Thus, We rarely need the Nainital Bank Passbook, but the Complete Information about Your Nainital Bank Account is given in the Nainital Bank Passbook. (For Example:- Bank Customer Name and Address of Bank Branch, Bank Branch Code, Name of Bank Account Holder, Bank Account Number, Bank IFSC Code etc.)
The problem arises when We have to give Information About IFSC Code of Nainital Bank and since the Nainital Bank Account Number is usually 11 digits long, it is difficult to remember it. In this article We will learn 5 Easy ways to Find Nainital Bank IFSC Code.
5 Easy ways to Find Nainital Bank IFSC Code | How to know Nainital Bank IFSC Code by Account Number
|1.||Find IFSC Code through Bank Mobile Banking App
|2.||To know Bank IFSC Code from Internet Banking
|3.||Find IFSC Code through Bank Passbook
|4.||Find out Bank IFSC Code by searching on Google
|5.||Information about IFSC Code through Bank Customer Care Number
How to Check Nainital Bank IFSC Code from Mobile Banking App:
- Nainital Bank has its own Mobile Banking App, which is used by Nainital Bank Account Holders for Internet Banking. For this You have to register Your account on Nainital Bank Mobile Banking App.
- If You use Nainital Bank Mobile Banking App, then after login to its Mobile Banking App, You can very easily know Your Nainital Bank Account Details by clicking on ‘Account’ option available on the Home page, which includes Your Nainital Bank Branch Name, Nainital Bank Account Type, Nainital Bank IFSC Code as Well as Nainital Bank Balance is displayed.
- Thus, with the help of Your Nainital Bank Mobile Banking App, You can easily find Your Nainital Bank IFSC Code.
How to know Nainital Bank IFSC Code through Internet Banking:
- If You use Nainital Bank Internet Banking, You can easily get Information About Nainital Bank Account. For this, Your Bank Account should be registered on the official Website of Nainital Bank, After which login into Nainital Bank Internet Banking and the information about Your Nainital Bank details is available in ‘Account Summary’.
- Here You can get information about Your Bank IFSC Code, Bank Account Number, Account Holder Name, Type of Bank, Name of Bank Branch etc.
- Thus, by using Nainital Bank Internet Banking, You can easily find Your Nainital Bank IFSC Code.
How to know Nainital Bank IFSC Code from Nainital Bank Passbook:
- If You have the passbook issued by Nainital Bank then You can easily find Your Nainital Bank IFSC Code.
- Complete information about Your Nainital Bank details is given on Nainital Bank passbook, which includes Nainital Bank Name and Address, Nainital Bank Branch Code, Nainital Bank IFSC Code, Nainital Bank’s Type, Nainital Bank Account Holder Name, Nainital Bank IFSC Code and Nainital Bank Account Holder’s Address etc. is given.
- In this way, through Nainital Bank Passbook, You can easily check Your Nainital Bank IFSC Code.
How to find Bank IFSC Code by searching on Google:
- If You want to know the IFSC Code of Your Bank, then You can get this information by searching on Google on Your mobile phone.
- For this, You have to search the IFSC Code of the Bank branch in Google. Like if Your Bank branch name is- Nainital Bank; So You will type in Google Search Bar – “Nainital Bank + (Place) IFSC Code”. (Please enter the place/location of the Bank here)
- After this the IFSC Code of Your Bank Account appears on Your screen.
- In this way You can easily find the IFSC Code of Nainital Bank Account.
How to know Bank IFSC Code from Nainital Bank customer care number:
- If none of the four methods given above are available, You can get Information About Nainital Bank IFSC Code by calling Nainital Bank Customer Care Number.
- For this, Your mobile number should be registered or linked to Nainital Bank Account.
- You can easily find Your Bank IFSC Code by calling the Nainital Bank Customer Care Number using the Mobile Number linked to Your Nainital Bank Account.
- Customer Care Helpline Numbers of Major Banks are given below, with the help of which You can find Your Bank IFSC Code.
- Nainital Bank – 1800 180 4031
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank – 18000892122, 0194-2481999
- Union Bank of India – 18002082244 / 1800222244
- Central Bank of India – 1800 221911
- Bank of Maharashtra – 1800-233-4526/1800-102-2636
- Bank of India – 1800-103-1906/1800-220-229
- Karnataka Bank – 1800 425 1444
- Corporation Bank – 1800 22 22 44 / 1800 208 2244
- Allahabad Bank – 1800226061
- Andhra Bank – 18004251515
- Federal Bank – 1800 425 1199 / 91- 4842630994
- DCB Bank – 022 6899 7777, 040 6815 7777
- CSB Bank – 1800 266 9090
- RBL Bank – +91 22 6115 6300
- YES Bank – 18001200/022-50919800
- IDFC First Bank – 1800 10888
- IDBI Bank – 1800 200 1947
- IndusInd Bank – 022 68577777 / 022 44066666 / 022 42207777 / 1860 267 7777
- Dhanlaxmi Bank – 044 42413000
- City Union – 044-71225000
- Panjab & Sind Bank – 1800-419-8300
- Syndicate Bank – 1800 425 0018 / 1800 103 0018 / 1800 208 3333 / 1800 3011 3333
- South Indian Bank – 1800-425-1809 / 1800-102-9408
- Indian Overseas Bank – 044-28519528 / 044- 28524212
- PNB Bank – 1800 180 2222, 1800 103 2222, 0120-2490000
- PNB Helpline Number – 7827170170
- Indian Bank – 1800 425 00 000
- UCO Bank – 1800 103 0123
- Axis Bank – 18004195959 / 18004196969
- Canara Bank – 18004250018
- HDFC Bank – 1800227227
- ICICI Bank – 18001024242
- SBI Bank – 18004253800
- Bank of Baroda – 18001024455
- Federal Bank – 1800 425 1199 / 91- 4842630994
- Kotak Mahindra Bank – 1860 266 0811 / 1860 266 2666
In this way, You can easily find Your Nainital Bank IFSC Code through the 5 methods mentioned above.
How did You like this article of ours, please give us Your feedback in the comment box. If You have any suggestion or question, You can also email us, and You can also follow us on other social media, whose link You will find below in Contact Us.
How to know if your Bank Account is Active or not?
How to Check Bank Account Number instantly?
How to Check Bank Loan Account Number Online?
How to Check Bank CIF Number Online?
How to Check Bank Customer Id – 5 Simple Ways