How to Check if PNB Bank account is active or Not | How to check if My PNB Bank Account is Active or not | How to Know if PNB Bank Account is Active or not | How To Check My PNB Bank Account Is Active Or Not In Hindi
In this article, we will know How to Check PNB Bank Account is Active or Not, in how many days and why the bank account is closed and how to restart the closed bank account, so let’s get complete information about all these.
How To Check PNB Bank Account Is Active Or Not
How to know whether a PNB Bank Account is active or not | How to Check if PNB Bank Account is Active or not
Generally, due to non-compliance of some necessary guidelines of banks, the bank account of that account holder is deactivated by the bank, in which case the transaction in the account gets interrupted.
What is a Dormant Account | Meaning of Dormant Account
What is a Dormant Account: Dormant means inactive. If no transaction has been done in a bank account for 12 months (1 year), then that bank account is deactivated by the bank. Similarly, if there is no transaction in the bank account for 24 months (2 years) or the account is inactive, then the bank puts that bank account in the category of dormant account.
Thus, if your bank account has become dormant or inactive, you cannot do any future transactions in that account until you reactivate that bank account, even if the balance exists in that account.
Know how to add nominees online in your PF account?
In how many days does the bank account get closed | When is the bank account closed
In today’s time, almost everyone has their own bank account, but due to some of our ignorance, that bank account is deactivated by the bank. In this way, having an inactive bank account, we are neither able to do any kind of amount transaction nor get the benefit of any kind of government scheme.
How to know whether a bank account is active or closed
In fact, no bank itself ever closes the bank account of any account holder, unless the account holder himself gets his bank account closed.
If a bank account holder has not done any kind of transaction in his bank account for 12 months, then the bank can deactivate that account as per its policy, never closes.
Apart from this, your bank account can be deactivated even if there is no KYC update in the bank account. Let us know how to find out if your bank account is active or closed and what to do if the account is closed or how to revive the closed account.
Know what is E-Shram Card and what are its benefits.
5 Steps: How to know whether PNB bank account is active or not | How to know if PNB Bank Account is Active or not
You can access your bank account information in the following ways:
|1.||Get Bank Account Information from Aadhar Number
|2.||By talking to the customer care officer or executive of the Bank
|3.||With the help of Internet Banking, PhonePe or Paytm
|4.||Using ATM Debit Card/Credit Card
|5.||By visiting your Bank branch
You can get your bank account information, whether your bank account is active or closed, by any of the above-mentioned methods. Let us get a brief idea about these methods.
How to know PNB Bank Account is active or closed with Aadhar card | How to know PNB Bank Account is Active or not using Aadhaar Card
If your bank account is linked with your Aadhar card and you want to know whether that bank account is active or not, then for this you will follow the following steps:
1) First of all we have to go to the official website of UIDAI, for this click on the link given below.
2) Now click on the Aadhaar Services option given on the home page of UIDAI.
3) After this you get the option of Aadhaar Linking Status, in this, you will click on Check Aadhaar / PNB Bank Linking Status.
4) Now you have to type your 12 digit Aadhaar number or 16 digits Virtual ID number on the new page.
5) After this you have to correctly type the captcha code given on the screen.
6) Now you will click on the option Send OTP given below and a message will be received on the mobile number linked with your Aadhar card, in which you will receive an OTP.
7) Now you have to type in the Enter OTP / TOTP option given below, which is valid only for 10 minutes.
8) Now click on the submit button given below.
Now you can check the status of the bank linked with your aadhar card, in which your aadhar number, bank linking status, bank linking date and bank name is displayed. Here if PNB Bank Linking Status shows Active, it means that your bank account is active or active.
Easily find out the member id of your PF account.
To get PNB Bank Account details by talking to bank customer care executive | PNB Bank customer care toll free number
Every PNB Bank has its bank customer care toll-free numbers, which can be used by the bank account holder at any time during the bank’s tenure to get information or solution related to his bank account, as well as to lodge any complaint. could.
If you want to know whether your bank account is active or has been deactivated, you can get the same information by calling your bank customer care number.
For this, you have to give some details of your bank account to the customer care executive, such as your name, bank account number, bank branch name, etc. After this, the customer care officer immediately checks your bank details and tells whether your bank account is active or inactive.
Note: Do not share your PNB Bank account details with any other person, otherwise you may be cheated.
Customer care toll-free numbers of all Banks are being given here, which are as follows:-
- PNB Bank – 1800 180 2222, 1800 103 2222, 0120-2490000
- PNB Helpline Number – 7827170170
- Union Bank of India – 18002082244 / 1800222244
- Indian Bank – 1800 425 00 000
- Bandhan Bank – 1800-258-8181 / 033-4409-9090
- South Indian Bank – 1800-425-1809 / 1800-102-9408
- IndusInd Bank – 022 68577777 / 022 44066666 / 022 42207777 / 1860 267 7777
- UCO Bank – 1800 103 0123
- Canara Bank – 18004250018
- HDFC Bank – 1800227227
- Axis Bank – 18004195959 / 18004196969
- J&K Grameen Bank – 18005729964, +91 7051510170, 7051510173
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank – 0194-2434 282
- Nagaland Rural Bank – 0370-2290975
- Mizoram Rural Bank – 0389-2333024
- Meghalaya Rural Bank – +91 364 2504311
- Manipur Rural Bank – 0385-2451590
- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank – (0542) 2220298, 2220752
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank – 1800-425-2233
- Sutlej Gramin Bank – 0164-2219805
- United Bank of India – 1800-345-0345
- Dena Bank – 18002336427
- Allahabad UP Gramin Bank – 1800 220 363
- Sarva UP Gramin Bank – 1800-180-7777
- Malwa Gramin Bank – 01672-232456 , 237944 , 233449, 222281, 234642
- Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank – 07162-245241
- Utkal Grameen Bank – 06652 357264
- Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank – 0712 – 2224319/20/21/22
- Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank – 03582 229301, 03582 229302
- Uttarakhand Gramin Bank – 0135-2710660/661/552
- Tripura Gramin Bank – 0381-2226502, 2323931, 2323935, 0331-2324774
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank – 18001032222
- Aryavart Bank – 18001020304
- Karnataka Gramin Bank – 1800 10 25250
- Madhyanchal Gramin Bank – 07582-236020
- Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank – 1800 233 6295, 0731-2445333
- Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank – 1800 233 2300
- Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank – 0145-2642621
- Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank – 0265-2361260,0265-2361210
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank – 18005327444, 18008331004, 18001236230
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank – +91-361-2346953, 2344107, 9957183637, 9957183638, 9957183639
- Paschim Banga Gramin Bank – 033 – 26676078 / 26679327 / 26679961
- Kerala Gramin Bank – 0484 2912400
- Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank – 1800 180 7777
- Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank – 18002336295
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank – (08392)-236444, 236446
- Vananchal Gramin Bank – (06434) – 222401, 222401, 226289
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank- (0281) 2482421, (0281) 248242122
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank – 1800-180-7777
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank – 18001807777
- Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank – (079)23247325
- Bihar Gramin Bank – 06243 – 265013, 06243 – 265014
- Prathama UP Gramin Bank – 18001807777
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank – 0621-3200353
- Jharkhand Rajya Gramin Bank – 7643991504
- Kaveri Grameena Bank – 1800-425-03232
- Purvanchal Gramin Bank – (551)-2230210,2230240,2230019,2230058,2230177,2230170,2230215,2230068,2230197
- Sarva UP Gramin Bank – 1800-180-7777
- Vijaya Bank – 1800-425-5885, 1800-425-9992
- Oriental Bank – 1800-180-1235, 1800-102-1235
- Tamil Nadu Grama Bank – 0427-2522900
- Baroda UP Bank – 0551 – 2230240, 2230166, 2230010, 2230068, 2230215
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank – 08572-233598
- Arunachal Pradesh Rural – 022 22740800
- Telangana Grameena Bank – 040-27602091
- Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank – +91 2912593100
- Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank – 0413 2227851
- Panjab Gramin Bank – 1800 180 7777
- Odisha Gramya Bank – 0674-2353242
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank – 1800-425-2045
- Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank – 1800 425 2274
- Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank – 1800 425 6708
- Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank – 1800 180 7777
- Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank – 18004251666
- Central Bank of India – 1800 221911
- Bank of Maharashtra – 1800-233-4526/1800-102-2636
- Bank of India – 1800-103-1906/1800-220-229
- Karnataka Bank – 1800 425 1444
- Nainital Bank – 1800 180 4031
- Corporation Bank – 1800 22 22 44 / 1800 208 2244
- Allahabad Bank – 1800226061
- Andhra Bank – 18004251515
- Federal Bank – 1800 425 1199 / 91- 4842630994
- DCB Bank – 022 6899 7777, 040 6815 7777
- CSB Bank – 1800 266 9090
- RBL Bank – +91 22 6115 6300
- YES Bank – 18001200/022-50919800
- IDFC First Bank – 1800 10888
- IDBI Bank – 1800 200 1947
- Dhanlaxmi Bank – 044 42413000
- City Union – 044-71225000
- Panjab & Sind Bank – 1800-419-8300
- Syndicate Bank – 1800 425 0018 / 1800 103 0018 / 1800 208 3333 / 1800 3011 3333
- Indian Overseas Bank – 044-28519528 / 044- 28524212
- ICICI Bank – 18001024242
- SBI Bank – 18004253800
- Bank of Baroda – 18001024455
- Federal Bank – 1800 425 1199 / 91- 4842630994
- Kotak Mahindra Bank – 1860 266 0811 / 1860 266 2666
Receive PNB Bank Account information through Internet PNB Banking, PhonePe or Paytm
If you have got your ATM card issued by a bank and its validity is not yet expired, that is, your bank ATM card is active, then you can get your bank account information with the help of Internet PNB Banking as well as PhonePe, GooglePe, or Paytm. You can check whether your bank account is active or not.
internet banking access
If you have a bank ATM card, then you can easily use Internet PNB Banking, PhonePe, GooglePe, or Paytm etc., for which you have to create an account of your own. You can then access them from home and get all your bank account transactions as well as all its information online easily.
If you want to know whether your bank account is active or closed, then for this you can transfer or call for some money to any person using internet banking or any one of the methods like phone pay, google pay and Paytm.
If you are able to transact money by these methods, then it means that your PNB Bank Account is active. Similarly, if you are unable to transact money using these, it means that your bank account has been deactivated.
Getting PNB Bank Account Information from ATM Debit Card
If you have a PNB Bank ATM Debit Card and it is active, then you can easily get your bank account information, whether it is on or off. For this, you have to withdraw some money from your nearest bank ATM machine.
If you are successful in getting cash from an ATM machine, it means that your bank account is active. Similarly, if the money is not withdrawn, then on the screen of the ATM machine, you are also told the reason for not withdrawing the money.
Receive bank account information from your bank branch
If by the above methods you are not able to get your bank account information, then you can also get information about whether your bank account is active or closed by visiting your bank branch.
Also, if your bank account has been deactivated or closed, you can get information on how to get it reactivated or reopened. You may be asked by the bank to write an application for opening a closed bank account and also to fill in the PNB Bank KYC form.
Closed PNB Bank Account opening application in English 2022 | Application to activate Closed PNB Bank Account in English | Dormant Account Application in English
What to do when PNB Bank Account has closed: If your bank account has been closed due to any reason, then you have to write an application in the name of your bank branch manager to get it restart.
Application to reopen Closed PNB Bank Account in English:-
Let us know, how to write an application to start your PNB Bank account.
The Bank Branch Manager,
PNB Bank, Lucknow, U.P.
(Write the name and full address of your bank branch)
Subject:- Request for opening closed bank account.
I beg to say that I, the applicant (write your name), am an account holder in your bank branch. My savings account number (write your bank account number) is _________. For some time I could not do transactions in my bank account due to some reason, due to which my savings bank account got closed / dormant account.
I want to get my savings bank account activated again so that I can get the benefit of your bank services again. I have attached the necessary documents related to my account with this application.
The bank account information of the applicant is as follows –
PNB Bank Account Number: _________
Mobile Number: _________
Therefore, I request you again to kindly give my bank account operational as soon as possible, for which I will be eternally grateful to you.
Deepak Maurya (write your name)
Signature : _________
Attached Documents :-
PNB Bank Passbook Copy
Passport Size 2 Photographs
Date : __________
In this way, You can easily write an application to get your closed or dormant bank account opened to your PNB Bank branch manager. Along with this application, you must also attach the necessary documents mentioned above.
Apart from this, you may be asked by the bank to update the bank KYC, which is mentioned below.
How to activate closed PNB Bank Account | How to reactivate/reopen closed PNB Bank Account
The bank account has been closed, know how it will be activated (How to Activate Closed PNB Bank Account): To revive or activate the old closed account, you have to update PNB Bank KYC.
Full-Form of KYC: Know Your Customer, which means to identify your customer (consumer). In this, the bank asks to submit the KYC form along with the necessary documents for the verification of its account holder.
Along with this, it is also necessary to update bank KYC from time to time to make the bank account of the consumer more safe and secure.
Once the bank KYC verification is done, a confirmation message is sent to your mobile number linked with the bank account. After this, you have to deposit or withdraw some amount in your bank account once and your closed bank account gets reactivated or activated.
How to Update KYC in PNB Bank Account | How to update PNB Bank KYC easily in 2o22
You can update KYC in your bank account in two ways-
Online PNB Bank KYC
Offline PNB Bank KYC
Let us know about these two methods:
How To Activate A Closed Account Online | How to start closed account | How to Activate Old closed PNB Bank Account
How to Open Closed Old PNB Bank Account: If your old bank account has been closed, then bank KYC has to be updated to activate it. If your mobile number is linked to your PNB Bank account and also you use internet banking, then you can update KYC in your PNB Bank Account online, which is also known as PNB Bank e-KYC.
For online bank KYC, you have to submit your Aadhar card and PAN card information online. For this, you have to do online bank KYC update (PNB Bank e-KYC update) by logging into the bank account with the help of your bank account’s user ID and password, in which online verification will have done of your Aadhaar card and PAN card by the PNB Bank.
Once the bank KYC is updated, your bank account is revived or activated by the bank.
How to Update PNB Bank KYC Offline | How to do Offline KYC In PNB Bank Account
To update your KYC offline in your bank account, you need to visit your bank branch and submit the bank KYC form along with your Aadhar card and PAN card and the latest passport size photograph.
You can get this KYC form at the bank branch itself, or you can also download it from the official website of your bank and take a printout. In the bank KYC form, you have to give some of your basic details.
After filling your required details in the PNB Bank KYC Form, you have to submit it to the concerned bank employee and after PNB Bank KYC Verification your account is reactivated.
In this way, you can easily find out whether your bank account is active or closed and if your bank account has been deactivated, you can activate it again.
PNB Bank Account Closure Application | How to write application for closing of a bank account | How to close PNB Bank Account Application in English
PNB Bank Account Closing Application: If you want to get your bank account closed, then for this you will write the following application to your bank branch manager:-
The Bank Branch Manager
PNB Bank, Meerut, U.P. (Write your bank name and full address)
Subject:- For closure of savings bank account.
It is a humble request that I am the applicant Vijay Kumar (Please write your full name) I am the account holder of your bank. My PNB Bank Account Number (Write Your PNB Bank Account Number) and ATM Number (Write Your PNB Bank ATM Number, if any). I do not wish to use this account anymore for personal reasons.
Therefore, I request you to kindly close this savings account of mine and please give me the cash balance in my bank account, for which I will be very grateful to you.
My Savings Account Details:-
(Give your bank account details)
PNB Bank account number:- ………………………..
mobile number:- ……………………….
Photocopy of Aadhar Card / PAN Card
photocopy of bank passbook
VIJAY KUMAR (Write your full name)
In this way, you can write an application to close your bank account according to the above application format .
How did you like this article of ours, do give us your feedback in the Comment Box. If you have any suggestions or questions, you can also email us, as well as you can follow us on other social media, whose link you will find below in Contact Us.